Hi everyone! This is my “Hello World” post on this blog! I’ve spent the past few months project organising this website’s coming together and the rendezvous of everyone who is to be a part of all this. I’m going to be sharing in this post some of the intentions I came into creating this experience, and see what dominantly flows.
While this website is new, I’m certainly not new to business, blogging, content creation, and the like. I’ve been working on this – I like to call it Project Resonance, because the work I do allows for resonance in marketing, but it’s a lot more than that – for over half a year behind the scenes, beta-testing my services and perfecting what I can offer to my clients that will rendezvous here with me. And the entire vision of this energy is certainly much older than half a year.
What’s Driving Business
Ever since I got into business, the first thing I’ve done when meeting people was to gauge their intentions and motivations. Whether that was with my own employers; people I met along the way (people we had to do business with); my colleagues, coworkers, managers, team; and myself. Even today, when someone interviews me to be a part of their team, the first questions I ask is why was this business started, to what end is it creating positive change. I demand it from the company.
Not because I am holier than thou, because I couldn’t care about that.
It comes down to the fact that well, I am lazy (I call it pure-intentioned efficiency), and I am a capitalist.
Many people are surprised, after meeting me to hear that I am a capitalist. Here’s the thing: it isn’t about the system. It’s about what’s driving the system – what’s driving you.
Are we driving the system with love, or the absence of love? To use an easy-to-grasp example, are businesses supplying junk food in the markets, or whole foods in the market? And whichever one they are supplying, why?
Always ask why.
Economics and capitalism is about the energetic interchange of supply and demand, and innovation in business is about the ability to see further beyond the surface of what people demand.
It’s the same with self-interest, right? It’s not are you selfish/self-interested, it is what do you think is going to be of your interest. I am self-interested when I give my friend something beautiful, not because I want her to think of me in a certain way, but because her happiness and her energy upliftment is a part of my energy field, since we are all connected, and I know this truth.
When we look from a viewpoint that we’re all connected, what defines self-interest and capitalism becomes very different. Very, very different.
Living What I Create
As esoteric as I sound right now, I live my life as much as possible in this deep way. I go into people’s businesses and extract and nutshell the essence of what you do because of my commitment to living in depth. It’s time we’re asking these questions, and it is my intention that you come to benefit from what I’m able to do for your business here, to lift it to the next level.
I’m currently creating content around Core Vision, Impact Strategy, marketing, teamwork, business – all the things related to this new way of defining self-interest, capitalism, business, and marketing and sales, all to support leading-edge businesses who are at the forefront of this transition in getting their messages and stories clear. In this way, we can have businesses consistently and powerfully lead with a deeper reason why, a deeper meaning and purpose.
Joseph Campbell said, “I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.”
Doing this work, Core Vision consulting and then executing your business, creates magic when done earnestly. It gives you that deeper reason why, making the experience and journey full of magic and the experience of being alive. If you’re willing to openly explore and go deep and go down that rabbit hole, you’ll be one of those people who come alive when it comes to business.
I’m pleased you’re here to be a part of this, and celebrating the debut of my Hello World post!
Above all, lead with earnest, pure intention in business. It’s time. Keep working on yourself (your personal development), to get yourself to that place where you go deeper into what it means to be earnest and have pure intentions.
With love, appreciation, and conscious words,
For fun, 10 of the best personal facts about me
- I am American, specifically Californian. While I’ve spent more of my life abroad and have deeper roots elsewhere, to simplify, I define myself Californian.
- Most of my life has been spent living in Taiwan, and I’ve also lived in Italy. I speak fluent Italian and love the experience of being Italian, living in Milan.
- I’ve travelled so much since I was little that I don’t have this raging desire to travel; it is simply always a part of my life.
- I play lots of badminton; badminton to me is the best sport in the world. I started playing when I was 9 years old. So many life and business lessons comes from badminton.
- My family consists of my parents, my elder brother, and my younger sister. I’m the only European one though (:
- I juice, and love juicing. I learned through Jason Vale in 2012 while I was living in Italy. Less in Taiwan because the produce can be unpredictable, the most when I live in Europe.
- I learned to cook through Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Cookbook, then via LINE (the messaging app) with my mother (I was living in Italy) and other Japanese cooking resources.
- I sing, play guitar, and write songs. I most enjoyed the semester studying soprano opera in Milan with a world famous opera singer.
- I love modelling and have created so much beautiful art with photographers all over the world. I’ve yet to do runway modeling! I would love to. Yes, it is totally true the industry is full of demand for Caucasian models (and the worst I’ve seen is actually in Asia). It’s an easy solution though: If everyone reading this begins supporting me (following, reposting, spreading through social media, saying yes to!) and other racially diverse models, we will start seeing full diversity in the fashion industry!
- My favourite day is Thursday. I’m not sure I can explain it, but it’s not Friday, and it’s past hump day. Best day is Thursday. My favourite berry is blueberry, my favourite flavour at Haagen Daz is Green Tea ice cream, and, I’m 174cm, about 5’ 9”.